White Bean Guacamole Submitted by Audrey Bogue
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 4 ounces
Servings per Recipe: 7
- 1 can (~15 oz) of cannellini beans
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh jalapeno, diced (adjust to preferred spice level)
- Juice of 2 limes and zest of 1 lime
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Fresh vegetables (cucumber), sliced for dipping
- Tortilla chips
- Drain and rinse 1 can of cannellini beans.
- Dice the red onion, Roma tomato, cilantro, and jalapeno.
- Add the cannellini beans and avocados to a mixing bowl, mash together with a fork until semi smooth.
- Combine the onion, tomato, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and lime zest with the white bean guacamole.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the vegetables for dipping.
the white bean guacamole with gluten-free tortilla chips and sliced
Nutrition Analysis, per serving:
Does not include tortilla chips or cucumber for dipping
- 136 calories
- 14.5 g carbohydrate
- 6.7 g fibe
- 2 g sugars
- 4.2 g protein
- 8 g fats
- 1 g saturated fat