Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
- 1 can (7 oz) premium canned tuna, drained
- 3/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 can (~15 oz) Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 5 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Pour tuna into bowl and break up with fork. Stir in onion and beans.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss thoroughly with olive oil and vinegar.
- Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories 390
- Total Fat 18g
- Saturated Fat 2.6g
- Carbohydrate 44.5g
- Fiber 18g
- Sugars 2.5g
- Protein 16.5g
- Calcium 104mg (8%)
- Iron 6mg (32%)
- Potassium 1004mg (21%)