Crunchy Garbanzo Beans
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 40 minutes
- 2 cans (~16 oz) Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line large, rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Rinse the beans in colander, drain and dry well with paper towel.
- Add oil, salt and pepper to beans and toss evenly to coat.
- Spread beans in even layer on baking sheet and place in preheated oven. Bake for 30 minutes, until crunchy, stirring and shaking pan midway through baking.
- Sprinkle rosemary evenly over beans, and continue to cook for 8-10 minutes, until beans are crunchy. Some will be slightly soft in the center. Remove pan from the oven and transfer beans to serving bowl.
- Sprinkle cheese over beans and stir to evenly distribute cheese.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories 103
- Total Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Carbohydrate 10.5g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 5g
- Calcium 72mg (6%)
- Iron 1mg (5%)