The 4th quarter 2022 editorial calendar is now ready for you to download. This editorial calendar will support your canned bean promotions during October, November and December. The calendar features links to delicious recipes to inform your canned bean promotions. And, don't miss the unbranded photographs and clever promotional ideas for you to use throughout the quarter.
The 3rd quarter 2022 editorial calendar is now ready for you to download. This editorial calendar will support your canned bean promotions during July, August and September. The calendar features links to delicious recipes, unbranded photographs and clever promotional ideas for you to use throughout the quarter.
Help your clients, fans and followers add canned beans to their daily diets with these seasonal, delicious recipes as featured in the editorial calendar!
Cannedbeans.org is rooted in credible data that substantiate the messages used throughout the campaign. Listed below are two studies related to RDN and consumer perceptions of canned beans as well as several studies that support the health benefits of beans.
- 2022 Gap research RDN vs Consumer Canned Bean Knowledge
- 2020 Gap research RDN vs Consumer Canned Bean Knowledge
- Bean Preferences Vary by Acculturation Level among Latinas and by Ethnicity with Non-Hispanic White Women
- Food Behaviors, Health, and Bean Nutrition Awareness among Low-Income Men: A Pilot Study
- Dry Bean Preferences and Attitudes among Midwest Hispanic and Non-Hispanic White Women
- Perceptions of Flatulence from Bean Consumption Among Adults in 3 Feeding Studies
- Sodium Reduction in Canned Beans After Draining, Rinsing
Incorporate mat articles about canned beans into your editorial opportunities.
Working in all retail setting? Inspire shopper to hit the canned bean aisle!
RDNs across the country are talking about how easy and delicious it is to eat more canned beans! See what these RDNs had to say.
Canned Beans in Ft. Myers Florida