Jump into 2023 with the 2023 Editorial Calendar, supporting canned bean promotions during January, February and March. The calendar features links to delicious recipes to inform your canned bean promotions, unbranded photographs and clever promotional ideas to help bring your shoppers to the center of the store for canned beans.
Help your clients, fans and followers add canned beans to their daily diets with these seasonal, delicious recipes as featured in the editorial calendar!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Servings: 22 Potion Size 2 Cookies
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Dome Cookies
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Grilled Caesar Salad with Aquafaba Dressing & Parmesan Chickpea “Croutons”
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Bean and Beef Onion Smash Burger with Jalapeño Popper Sauce
Cannedbeans.org is rooted in credible data that substantiate the messages used throughout the campaign. Listed below are two studies related to RDN and consumer perceptions of canned beans as well as several studies that support the health benefits of beans.
- 2022 Gap research RDN vs Consumer Canned Bean Knowledge
- 2020 Gap research RDN vs Consumer Canned Bean Knowledge
- Bean Preferences Vary by Acculturation Level among Latinas and by Ethnicity with Non-Hispanic White Women
- Food Behaviors, Health, and Bean Nutrition Awareness among Low-Income Men: A Pilot Study
- Dry Bean Preferences and Attitudes among Midwest Hispanic and Non-Hispanic White Women
- Perceptions of Flatulence from Bean Consumption Among Adults in 3 Feeding Studies
- Sodium Reduction in Canned Beans After Draining, Rinsing
Incorporate mat articles about canned beans into your editorial opportunities.
Leverage these unbranded, ready-to-print education tools.
Working in all retail setting? Inspire shopper to hit the canned bean aisle!
RDNs across the country are talking about how easy and delicious it is to eat more canned beans! See what these RDNs had to say.
Canned Beans in Ft. Myers Florida